Preston's sister, Maika, and her husband, Casey, are the proud parents of a baby boy, Jace Lee Parker.
Pictures say it better than I do, so enjoy!
Are you thinking that he looks a little like Yoda? Don't be ashamed. We think so too.
Mamma Maika and baby Jace.
Don't hide, Jace! Auntie Kristyn and Uncle "Pinky" are so excited to meet you!
This puts the Erickson nephew-to-niece ratio at 6 to 1.
Poor Savannah...
3 comments:
Yay for new babies! And Kristyn, can I just say you look super sexy in that picture? Cause you totally do!
Thanks! I think it's the super-long hair I've got going on. Doesn't this picture make me look short compared to Preston, though? It's ridiculous.
Oh, new babies are so much fun. It's fun to be Aunts and Uncles, ya get to spoil them, and then give them back when they are fussy. :)
Post a Comment