Lucky Me! I get a present made by the beautiful Kalee! But the real excitement is that it is now my privilege to make the same offer that was made to me...
The first five people to leave a comment for this post will get a present made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1 - I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Though I certainly hope you do! I may ask some questions during the process.)
2 - What I create will be just for you.
3 - It'll be done this year (might take a little while).
4 - You have no clue what it's going to be. It might be a frame, or jewelry. I may make you some cards. I may bake you something for you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
The catch? Oh yes, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and make the same offer to the first 5 people who leave a comment and promise to keep sharing the love. The first 5 people to do so win a wonderful homemade gift from yours truly!
PS: If you don't blog, never fear, you can still play along. But you have to promise to make 5 gifts yourself, or perform 5 random acts of kindness to qualify for your present. I don't want anyone to be excluded. I'm an equal-opportunity gifter.
4 comments:
Oh how I love an equal opportunity gifter! Pick me! Pick me!
Kristyn- I would have signed up for gift from you, but that is some catch; "you have to promise to make 5 gifts yourself, or perform 5 random acts of kindness". I am eternally busy, or ridiculously selfish with my spare time, however you want to look at it. hahaha.
Yeah, but you have a year to do it, and this could easily be accomplished in a couple of craft nights.
But that's okay. I might make you something anyway. :)
You are right, I could craft for others at craft night... An interesting thought. I probably should learn to give some time away or my head will explode when I have kids :D
(and I would love if you did get around to making me something)
Post a Comment