I'm not feeling clever enough to come up with something of my own to say, so I'm copying.
Saw this on someone else's blog and thought it looked like fun. You can do it, too, if you want to.
*I search: for my keys, every morning, and they are always in the same place...
*I wonder: what other people really think about me.
*I regret: failing so many college classes.
*I love: Preston.
*I care: about families and marriage and the direction we are taking them as a society.
*I always: want a nap.
*I worry: that Preston will be permanently damaged from all the sleep he misses when he stays up late doing homework.
*I am not: perfect. And I'm not too worried about that.
*I remember: when I took time to clean our apartment. Those were nice days. I miss them.
*I believe: in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I believe in Jesus Christ, and I believe that Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us.
*I sing: beautifully.
*I dance: poorly.
*I don’t always: floss. Or vacuum...
*I argue: that many of the world's ills would be cured by truly learning to listen to one another.
*I write: lists on sticky notes.
*I win: the office prize for best leftover lunches.
*I lose: my train of thought a lot.
*I wish: I had time to do all of the things I think about.
*I listen: to mellow music.
*I don't understand: Republicans, but I respect our differences.
*I can usually be found: on the computer at the kitchen table.
*I am scared: of crickets and other basically harmless buggies.
*I need: a dishwasher. (A haircut and some jeans that fit would be nice, too.)
*I forget: that I'm no longer a size 10. And then I remember and it's unpleasant.
*I am happy: most of the time. It would be hard not to be happy being married to Preston. :)
2 comments:
I liked your list. Don't worry I'm no longer a size 10 either...and it's unpleasant but we are women that have some va-va-va-voom!
And then some... (speaking strictly for myself, of course)
Post a Comment