Just some fun stuff to pass the time. Thanks to Meredyth for most of these!
Ever wanted to have your handwriting made into a font for your computer? If you get lucky, this awesome lady might just do it for free! Check out the requirements here.
Or you can download the myriad other fonts she has made: some out of other people's handwriting, some for scrapbooking. All of these are completely free. Find it here.
Be an 80's mix master with this fun site. Just click and then you can type to create some fun electronic noise. It's totally tubular! Don't forget to turn your speakers up. :)
Feel smarter than your average Asian when you visit Engrish.com where people post some of the funny translations they've encountered around the globe.
Found Magazine will have your eyes on the ground to find awesome things to submit. Take a gander at some of the "litter" people have discovered and submitted for your viewing pleasure. (Sometimes this site isn't entirely "G-rated", consider yourself warned.)
And just for fun, check out these:
Virtual Bubble Wrap
Jackson Pollock
Wordle
Here's what happened when I typed in the URL for my blog! Fun stuff!
Mr. Picasso Head
Enjoy!
4 comments:
Oh how I love wasting time online. Thanks for the links, love!
Oh Man, I will totally be reposting this! Engrish.com is my new favorite website!
I love it! Thanks for the sites - so cool! I'm glad I finally found your blog :)
I love the fonts. What a great link, thanks!
Post a Comment