I sincerely feel the need to write something meaningful, but I gotta tell you, I got nothin'.
Right now I'm just floating down life's stream trying to enjoy the float.
I'm doing okay, I think.
Just a couple great things that have happened lately:
Last night I dreamed about Bones (the television show) -- don't tell Preston but I have a little thing for David Boreanaz; I can't help it! (but only as Booth. *Blech* on Angel...) So... good dream.
Preston finally has a cell phone! And I get a new one that will match (except his is green and mine purple) ...dorky, yes, but I'm excited!
My friend Rachel is engaged, and I am so excited for her! I love that there are so many romances around me right now. It makes everything I have with Preston feel brand-new again. Not that it feels old ...I can't believe it's been almost a year already!
I have gone almost 2 weeks without spotting a house centipede! I don't actually care if they're in the house, I just don't want to see them. (Of course, I realize that saying as much will probably result in a sighting in the near future. That's just how the h.c.'s roll.)
I found this chamomile-apple tea that smells SO good. I'm excited to try it out when the weather gets a little nippier.
And... that's all.
I know. My life is great. You don't have to tell me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment