9.24.2008

Crazy Eights

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Food
2. Movies
3. Music
4. Friends
5. Family
6. The gospel
7. PRESTON!
8. Cooking

8 words/phrases I use often
1. You got it!
2. I love you with much muchness!
3. We'll make it work.
4. Needs more (insert ingredient that would make recipe better here)...
5. Where is/are my keys/phone?!
6. I just love you! and/or You make me laugh!
7. You're my favorite.
8. Preston, there's a buggie in the (insert room here). Come kill it, please!

8 things I want to do before I die
1. Raise a wonderful, close family
2. Parasail
3. Learn to do Family History
4. Get back to a size 10 or 12
5. Get my food storage in order
6. Read as many good books as I can
7. Perfect my Italian
8. Let my family and friends know just how much they mean to me

8 things I've learned in the past
1. The dishes do not do themselves. Ever.
2. A nap solves many of the ills in this life.
3. You can't count on other people to tell you what's right for you.
4. Preston will never think bad things about me, will never criticize me, will always love me, and will always think I'm beautiful. I don't know why he will, but I know that it's true.
5. Being me is all I can do. And that's enough.
6. Always bring a book. You never know when you'll have to wait around.
7. I hate electric stoves. They're evil.
8. I'm strong in a crisis. Do now, cry later.

8 things I currently want/need
1. More clothes
2. Glasses
3. A dachshund puppy
4. To get my hair done
5. To lose some weight
6. More hours in the day... strike that... more hours in the night, so I can do more sleeping!
7. A new winter coat
8. Tall brown boots

8 places I want to see/visit
1. Istanbul
2. Jerusalem
3. Egypt
4. China
5. Canada (All of it! Mostly the islands, though.)
6. Australia
7. Great Britain
8. Everywhere else!

8 people I tag

Everyone of my blog friends has already done this!

No comments: