7.01.2008

All about me... I'm so narcissistic

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached

B. BEST FRIEND? Angie Aldous (... and Preston, naturally, but how obvious is that answer)

C. CAKE OR PIE? I missed Marie Calendars' pie month, so I'm craving pie at the moment, but I'll take whatever you've got.

D. DAY OF CHOICE? Saturdays rock my socks off!

E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Moisturizer, Burt's Bees lip balm, mascara, a pen

F. FAVORITE COLORS? pink, lavendar, blue, and green

G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? No thanks.

H. HOMETOWN? Holladay, UT

I. INDULGENCE? On occasion I watch Oprah and Dr. Phil just to make fun. If we're talking about food, it's definitely ice cream (preferably Ben & Jerry's).

J. JANUARY OR JULY? I love snow, so January is good, but July wins (in spite of the hot weather) for my birthday, Preston's birthday, the nation's birthday, and not having to dig the car out of a snow bank. :)

K. KIDS? I keep begging (but not really because I don't know that we're ready) and Preston keeps telling me "3 years", because that's when he'll be done with school.

L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Gilmore Girls, good movies, good friends, cooking, Preston!!!

M. MARRIAGE DATE? November 17th, 2007

N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 brother, but I gained a lot when I got married!

O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples are awesome!

P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? I am scared of the most harmless insects: crickets, dragonflies, house flies, house centipedes... bees and wasps... but they're not all that harmless.
Other than that, I'm not really afraid of much.


Q. QUOTE? Too long for a blog post.

R. REASONS TO SMILE? Sunshine, flowers, family, great music, friends, babies!

S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman

T. TAG 5 PEOPLE - No.

U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I'm so mysterious, it's hard to pick just one... But I bet you didn't know I wore braces for 7 years. Am I right?

V. VEGETABLES? I don't get what this is asking. Do I like veggies? Yes. What are my favorites? peas, potatoes, carrots, asparagus, zucchini, green beans... I could probably go on... oh! peppers! and celery! and... I should stop now.

W. WORST HABIT? I tend to make piles instead of cleaning things up entirely. So there are little piles of things all over the house that need to be taken care of.

X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Dunno. If the ultrasound is for a baby, then I vote yes, because that's much better than an x-ray for something that's broken.

Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Creamed Veggies, Cookie Dough ice cream, Broiled Chicken Sandwich from Crown Burger, Strawberries, Peaches, Pork Salad from Cafe Rio

Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hey! I love the new look to your blog! Very cute!