In just one short (and incredibly quick!) year, we've gone from this
to this.
Can you believe it?!?
To celebrate Bryce's first birthday last Friday, we invited our families to tune in via Skype for Bryce's first taste of cake and ice cream. It was so much fun, and we so appreciate everyone who took the time out on a Friday night to make it really special!
 |
| The birthday boy with all his birthday trappings and loot! |
We started with presents from Momma and Daddy. We got him some peg puzzles and a classic corn popper walking toy. He seemed to like them, though I think both are going to take some growing into.
I made carrot cake -- that's healthy, right?
For Bryce's "smash cake", I used some cookie cutters to shape it into a bear shape. It was so much fun to make!
 |
| He's intrigued... |
 |
| Yep. He likes it. |
 |
| This was when he shoved the entire nose in his little mouth. Cracks me up every time I look at it! |
 |
| And then he spit out the entire nose... silly boy! |
 |
| Just a couple of cake eaters. |
 |
| The remains of the day. |
 |
| The aftermath. |
And now, a short video presentation.
Happiest Birthday to my Brycers!
3 comments:
I LOVE his cute cake covered face. And the cake looks SOOOOOOOO yummy. Knowing how much you love to cook I know it has to be amazing! It looks like carrot? What kind of icing did you put on it. Happy birthday little B!!
Love, love this little guy! Thanks for letting us share in his wonderful day! Nana Jean
What a cute and funny kid! Glad that his 1st birthday was a hit. That last picture is just adorable.
(PS: I can kinda see your couch in the background of the second picture. It looks nice...I haven't seen it before.)
Post a Comment