5.30.2012

Utah Trip

Here are a few snapshots from my little trip to visit friends and family in SLC with Brycie. We loved seeing everyone so much -- can't you all just move up here?

I know it's blurry, but I loved this little hat on Bryce.

Dapper in 'do rags with Aunt Chamonix



Story times are serious times.



At The Original Pancake House for a Mommy-Son breakfast date

Brycie loves breadstuffs!

Look at these two lovebirds. I love my mommy and daddy!

Bryce has excellent finger-snatching skills.

Blowing bubbles with Aunt Maika and Grandpa Erickson.

Grandma Laurel and Grandpa Winn

Maika and her two darling boys, Trey and Jace.

Trey is very photogenic! Cute boy!

Jace was enjoying Maika and Casey's new tent -- they were trying it out in Winn & Laurel's backyard for the night!

Sharesies!

Torsten is getting so grown up!

Three cousins born in 2011 -- there were four born that year, but Lance was home in Washington, so he's not in this picture. Cute, cute babies in the Erickson family!

And we've lost one...

Trannan and his three boys, Aries, Ash, and Torsten



There are lots of cute pictures here, but if we're being honest this is how things went with Nanna and Bryce for the bulk of the trip. He's a little stinker!


Nanna Jean made a darling fairy garden for the kiddies.

I think Brycie approves!




This one warms the cockles of my heart!

This one, too! When did my baby boy get so grown up?

I love this child with everything in me. Sweet, sweet baby.

Walking with Papa J!

And Nana, too!



Buddies!
Lots of pictures, but good ones, and good memories to go with them! We love and miss our families in Utah, and our friends, too! We're excited to come down for Christmas! Next time, Preston will be with us for sure!

No comments: