4.10.2012

Tidbits

I've been thinking that there are things only we know about Bryce, and that seems unfair to the rest of you. Here are some little tidbits -- little-know-facts about our little man.

1. He has a strong preference for the color orange. If he has a choice between an orange thing and a non-orange thing, all things being equal, he will pick the orange one.

2. He LOVES Cheerios. I'm sure this isn't uncommon among babies this age, but he loves them so much.

3. He laughs like Ernie from Sesame Street when he thinks mommy and daddy are being silly

4. He will offer you his pointer finger and touch it to your pointer finger. (think Sistine Chapel)

5. If anything is has been stacked or is currently being stacked in his vicinity, he will not stand for it. He will demolish it forthwith. Preston and I have saved plastic yogurt cups, and he loves them to death. We'll stack them and he'll smash them down. He'll put things inside them and shake it. I love free"toys".

6. We have a big bay window in our front room, and Bryce likes to stand at the window and play. He will crawl up to the window and wait there for me to pull up the blinds for him. He hardly ever tries to play with them. He can be so patient and well-behaved sometimes!

7. When he's excited about what he's playing with, he will lift it up over his head and make this gutteral noise that is so funny. We can't figure out how to describe it, but he rolls the spit in the back of his throat... it sounds kind of like a duck, but not quite. So funny!

8.  He likes to fingerpaint with anything that has spilled on his high chair tray. He's fascinated by drops of water especially.

9. Bryce loves board books! If he's fussy during a diaper change, nothing will make him happier than a board book to hold onto. He's even great at turning the pages!

10. Been seeing this face a lot lately:

  Don't know why, but it sure is funny! When I make it back at him, he cracks up, which I also love.

2 comments:

Vallen Family said...

I LOVE his kiss face at the end! Carter a face like this when he was little. I L-O-V-E it! And I think it's cute he laughs like Ernie

Kristyn said...

I wish he was making a kissy face, but it seems to be more of a stinkface. Kisses usually come with a wide open mouth. :D