6.07.2011

Meeting Deadlines

Well... for all that my body was getting prepared to welcome our little one without outside help, he hasn't come on his own. So tomorrow we have ways of making him come out!

I had wanted very much to avoid an induction, but it seems the best choice given our circumstances.

Preston and I spent today enjoying our marriage the way it has been for the past three and a half years before our lives change tomorrow and forever.

I took a couple of (pretty crappy) end-of-pregnancy shots with my iPod touch just to document what I'm looking like these days. Maybe we'll take some more tomorrow, but I won't be blogging then, so here's what you get.



I won't pretend I'm not very, very nervous, but I also know that I'm as ready as I can be. Preston and I have prepared the best we can, and I think we both feel at peace with the decision to induce.

We're supposed to call the hospital at 6 am to find out what time they want us to come. Once we get there they'll give me antibiotics for Group B Strep, and then the madness will begin.

So here we go down the rabbit hole! Next time you see us we'll be parents!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hooray! Good luck with the induction. I am so excited for you to meet your little one. I can't wait to see pictures!