Hooray! That is such exciting news!! Congrats! When are you due? I am just so excited for you guys!!!
I just have to make sure I say congratulations on every page!!!!! I'm so very happy for you. Being a mom is the best.
Thanks guys! I'm due around the middle of June. Seems far far away, but I'm sure the time will go by quickly.
Congratulations, Kristyn! That is so exciting! David and I are expecting a baby girl in mid-January - we'll have to do a play date in the future! :)
Thanks, Rachel! I'm definitely excited for you, too! January is coming right up.A playdate sounds like a good idea.
Yay! This is wonderful! Congratulations. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hooray! That is such exciting news!! Congrats! When are you due? I am just so excited for you guys!!!
I just have to make sure I say congratulations on every page!!!!! I'm so very happy for you. Being a mom is the best.
Thanks guys! I'm due around the middle of June. Seems far far away, but I'm sure the time will go by quickly.
Congratulations, Kristyn! That is so exciting! David and I are expecting a baby girl in mid-January - we'll have to do a play date in the future! :)
Thanks, Rachel! I'm definitely excited for you, too! January is coming right up.
A playdate sounds like a good idea.
Yay! This is wonderful! Congratulations. :)
Post a Comment