11.06.2009

Halloween 2009

We had a lot of fun with Halloween this year. Here are the highlights:



Angie was the cutest stewardess ever. Love the hair!












Emily was the perfect Maid Marian. (From Disney's Robin Hood) She came complete with a bushy fox tail!











 Mike couldn't help but be himself. He was a Lithium molecule.












The Gibbon's came as hunters. Also loving Coral's new hair-do!













I came as film legend Charlie Chaplin. The moustache made it impossible to smile (or talk, really).














And...

In his crowning Halloween achievement to date...




Preston came as Dwight from The Office! He looked so great!





Angie was kind enough to host a party. We played Guesstures and sat around talking. We have the best friends!


Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Vallen Family said...

I love it! Preston makes a great Dwight, and the Chaplin costume is great! Looks like you had a fun Halloween :)

Coral Gibbons said...

If I hadn't gotten sick a week before Halloween I might have had an awesome, clever costume like you and Preston. Maybe not, though...

Madeline said...

I have never looked at Preston and seen Dwight, but I fear I may never look at him and not see Dwight, it's too perfect! And I love your Charlie Chaplin. I wish we had seen these in person!

Anonymous said...

At this very moment I am sitting at my computer with gaint laughter induced tears running down my face! I will never see preston the same way!!! You make a totally hot Charlie Chaplin as well! P.S. I love your combo name... Ours is Kalven, not as good as Kreston!