6.02.2009

Summertime is upon us.

I know because our apartment is downright muggy. Heaven help me!

Other than that, I don't have much to report.

The reasons for this are many, and include, but are not limited to these facts: We don't have kids yet, so no pictures of baby hi-jinks to post. I don't have any fashion finds or decorating ideas for you. My husband and I don't go to concerts, meet celebrities, or run marathons...

And yet, people have told me that I must update my blog.

So I do.

Hope you're enjoying the monotony that is my life. {Work. Homework. Cook. Sleep: Repeat.} (That's right, with the cute brackets.)

I've tried to think of clever things to write about, like my thoughts on the "Five-second rule" or musings about how I miss Paris and am so excited for the trip to Italy that Preston and I are planning to take in two years when Preston graduates... But I don't want to gross you out by admitting that I'm not all that worried about germs and find this rule ludicrous, or make you jealous that a) I have been to Paris, and that b) Preston and I are planning a trip to Italy.

So... I won't post about those things, and I'll keep thinking. Maybe something poignant will present itself...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You're hilarious.

Coral Gibbons said...

Kristyn, I love reading your posts, even if you don't have kids...yet! I just hope that when you DO, you will still have the time and energy to write amusing posts, cause I love it. And you are so great at writing!

Kristyn said...

[blushes] Aw, shucks... :) Thanks guys!