This past week has been a nightmare.
Things came to a breaking point for me last night when my husband announced some bad news. With the work pressure and personal problems I'm experiencing right now, it was all too much for me and I broke down.
It's hard to convey the feelings I'm experiencing, so I'll just say the part that matters:
Everything looks brighter and more manageable in the morning!
My mother taught me this as a child, and it never ceases to be true. This morning I feel calmer and more hopeful.
Are things resolved? No.
Did I want to go to work? Double No.
But do I feel like I can find a solution? Yes.
Sometimes you just need to sleep on it.
2 comments:
Keep on keeping on Kristyn! You are one tough gal (who seems to always have a bright smile) and can get through any situation! Love ya girlie!!!
I love you Kristyn!!!! Keep your chin up and let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment